- Rating: 185 - 2500 hp (37 - 895 kW)
- Meeting ultra low emission standards including Zone 2
Cummins provides durable, dependable diesel and natural gas engines for all areas of the oil & gas industry. From drilling to well servicing to transmissions, Cummins are there for you and your equipment.& Our power modules are developed with Cummins manufactured engines, alternators, turbochargers, filtration and emissions solutions components. Which is why Cummins is uniquely positioned to provide a total solution to our drilling customers as a true single-source supplier.
- Land mechanical drilling applications – engines from 185 – 2500 hp. Power modules for land based drilling are designed and tested based on oil field customer requirements.
- Engines for Gas Compression – naturally aspirated and turbocharge natural gas engines across a wide range of ratings. Click on the Cummins online gas analysis tool to determine the proper settings for your engine and site conditions.
- Dual Fuel engines – Engines that provide impressive reduction in total fuel costs by using a technology that substitute’s natural gas for diesel fuel in the engine combustion process.
Interested in a new Cummins engines?Click here: Engine Enquiry
Do you need Service Support?Click here: Service Support
Do you need parts for Cummins engine?Click here: Parts Request