Cummins Service: Engine Repairs
Cummins aims to provide a world-class service to customer across Europe that is fast and responsive, flexible and convenient, and minimises equipment downtime and cost.
Cummins delivers local support to customer through a network of modern, fully equipped service centres complemented by a mobile team of field service technicians and engineers who provide rapid response at the customer's location.
No matter where your equipment is put to work, Cummins provides support. Each authorised location maintains a full inventory of Genuine Cummins parts and consumables. Our fleet of QuickServe® service vehicles are ready to be deployed to each job site. Each vehicle is equipped with the latest diagnostic and repair equipment and is staffed by certified technicians, factory trained in the latest technology. All repairs are being conducted as per Cummins troubleshooting and repair guidelines.
- Full equipped fleet of service vehicle for on-site support
- Modern workshops for in-shop support
- Trained and qualified technicians
- Work executed using advanced diagnostic and repair tools
- Work conducted follows Cummins QuickServe service process