Cummins Service: Repowers
A Cummins service repower consists of removing the existing engine from inside a vehicle, boat, or a piece of equipment and replacing it with either a new or reconditioned (ReCon®) Cummins engine.
Repowers offer a great opportunity for customers to replace existing or obsolete engines but keep their current equipment. Cummins experienced aftermarket and engineering teams can help you complete a comprehensive repower package that maximises the life cycle of your equipment while meeting present and future emissions regulations.
Advantages of Engines Repowers include:
- Broadest range of engine technology available: up to EU Stage V certified engines ranging from 30 - 3,500 hp.
- Full-spectrum Equipment Assessment: Backed by extensive engine repower experience, our aftermarket and engineering teams will work with you to assess your equipment and operation to help determine the most cost-effective approach to repowering your equipment.
- Superior Expertise: Equipment repowers are only effective when properly applied, installed and maintained. Our skilled application engineers and technicians ensure top performance and reliable operation.
- Application and Installation Reviews: Our experience has shown that successful repower projects must include specific engineering reviews. Customer Engineering will review and sign off on every engine repower project.
- Backed by Warranty Coverage: Cummins offers extensive warranty coverage available on all engine repower projects.
Cummins has the expertise to repower your vehicle, equipment, vessel with a new or reconditioned Cummins engine at most of our service locations in Europe.